Google Training Program Manager, Google Cloud in Mountain View, California
This role may also be located in our Sunnyvale, CA campus.
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
The Google Cloud training team develops and delivers Google Cloud product and solution training to partners, businesses and individual developers, and has ambitious plans to quickly grow both the range and reach of the training on offer. The training is delivered through a mix of internal trainers and external training partners.
As a Training Program Manager, you lead complex, multidisciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and manage projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and you will ensure all stakeholders are coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Manage a number of Google Cloud training programs, with particular focus on the new Authorized Training Partner Program. Work with Training Partner Managers and Business leadership to evolve and enhance the program, and ensure that any future changes can be scaled and successfully implemented.
- Ensure all operational aspects of the program can be delivered in a scalable, globally consistent manner and that each entity, regardless of location, has the same positive experience. Work with the wider Google Cloud partner team to ensure streamlined onboarding processes and that scaleable processes are put in place for aspects not currently managed by that team.
- Ensure scaled communication channels are in place that keep partners up to date with relevant news from our business, such as new course offerings, enhancements to the program, etc.
- Manage the annual Training Partner event. Work with other relevant teams across Google.
- Identify and manage the implementation of tools and processes that are required for program success.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in program management, implementing structures and processes in relation to new initiatives, departments or projects, both internal and external.
- MBA degree or equivalent.
- Experience within a partner team in a software vendor company.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams.
- Experience working in a global team, with many different cultures and navigating multiple timezones.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.