Google Treasury Systems Senior Analyst in Mountain View, California
Google's Treasury team is on a mission to optimize the return on Google's financial assets. As a member of this team, you're always looking for innovative ways to help Google invest for the future while limiting volatility and material surprises. In addition to risk busting and asset management, you work collaboratively to administer business insurance programs and stock programs, and provide financial analysis support to our internal teams. You make creative yet calculated decisions that are backed by both experience and your extensive knowledge of the economy and financial industry.
You will be responsible for assisting with the development, implementation, oversight, compliance, and innovation of Treasury Systems strategy and policies. You will help drive projects to improve Finance processes that the company manages through the business applications it builds and uses.
- Partner with treasury and finance related teams in developing delivery roadmaps, defining business processes and associated system requirements
- Organize and project manage work to drive predictable delivery
- Participate in system implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution)
- Plan, prioritize, and deliver systems enhancements. Support and upgrade implemented systems
- Maintain existing platforms and processes related to BAU and Prod environments
- BA/BS degree in Business or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience from corporate treasury/finance, banking, or accounting.
- Experience working with complex data sets; delivery of global communication standards.
- Deep knowledge of bank portals (including administration), TMS, and Oracle.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and to lead and drive complex systems initiatives.
- Proactive problem-solving skills including the ability to define possible solution alternatives and foresee issues.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to effectively manage priorities and short timelines, highly analytical and ambiguous environment.
- Experience driving Treasury controls and processes.