Vanderbilt University Medical Center Research Analyst I (Pediatric Endocrinology) in Nashville, Tennessee
Under direct supervision, provide support for social, economic or health related research; assist in investigating, gathering, assessing, and clarifying data; record and distribute information; assist in general laboratory maintenance and inventory control.
Key Functions and Expected Performances:
- Collect and organize data from a variety of reference sources
a. Prepare charts, graphs, and tables according to accepted research practices
b. Perform preliminary analysis
- Assist in investigating and gathering data
a. Route questionnaires, record information and distribute results using established procedures
b. Assist with recruiting and interviewing study participants
- Provide appropriate documentation for research
a. Update manual and/ or automated database file and maintain records
- Assist in the preparation of materials for publication
a. Edit and/or type manuscripts according to accepted practices
- Keep abreast of trends in field of study
a. Read professional journals and attend meetings and/or seminars
- May supervise student assistants
a. Plan and assign work
- May assist in lab maintenance.
a. Order supplies and equipment.
b. Monitor and maintain inventory control.
Job requires Bachelor's and 0 years of experience or the equivalent.
Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration (LCR):
Organization: Pediatric Endocrinology 104580
Title: Research Analyst I (Pediatric Endocrinology)
Location: TN-Nashville-Village at Vanderbilt
Requisition ID: 1705378