Wolf Creek Federal Services Storekeeper (Union) in Nevada
Who we are and what we do...
Make more than money. Make a difference.
Chugach Government Solutions (CGS) and subsidiaries…
Our Mission is to set the standard for first-class business services in the global market. We offer an exciting work environment, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits.
CGS is a unique organization, capable of meeting the needs of the government through a long-range program of business planning, training, and sound business practices. CGS is the federal division of Chugach Alaska Corporation (Chugach), one of the twelve original Native Regional Corporations formed under the Alaska Natives Claims Settlement Act of 1971. Chugach is privately owned by Alaska Natives, and stock is not publicly traded.
CGS is a seasoned government contractor providing a wide span of services to our federal customers with over 25 years of experience in the industry. We seek consistency in quality and actively innovate, finding new ways of doing business that adds value to our customers. CGS currently operates on Department of Defense installations sprinkled across the United States and at OCONUS locations spread across the globe. With 12 subsidiaries specializing in facility maintenance, IT/technical services, construction, and education services, CGS offers a unique depth of services equipped to support the most critical missions.
EEO/AA Employer; Shareholder Hire Preference.
Preference shall be given to eligible and qualified Chugach shareholders, spouses and descendants, and shareholders of other Alaska Native Corporations. Chugach makes every effort to identify, hire, train, and promote shareholders. Chugach is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. CGS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Summary/General Description of Job:
The incumbent is responsible for ensuring Morale, Welfare and Recreation store and vending machines are maintained. Position is represented by a Union Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Essential Duties & Job Functions:
- Performs all the functions of receiving, storing, issuing, ordering, recording, and checking store items and hazardous materials (if applicable) in a store or warehouse where the flow of work requires one or more Storekeepers.
- Plans, organizes and assigns work as necessary to ensure MWR store and vending machines are serviced daily.
- Ensures cleaning, replenishing and maintenance of store and vending.
- Manages the centralized supply inventory system.
- Assures proper accounting of all monies and supplies.
- Keeps store records of purchases, orders and sales.
- Operates cash register and invoices all transactions.
- Operates store and gift shops, including the pricing, sales and ordering of sundries, food, liquor and beverages.
- Generates computer reports computer reports for purchase and inventory accounting.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- The proper use of tools and equipment commonly used in the retail field.
- Completing all mandated training requirements per government and management directives.
- Timely and cost effective performance of duties.
- Timely completion and accuracy of all departmental work.
- Dealing with a variety of people in a professional, courteous manner in diversified situations.
- Having the ability to work well under pressure.
- Adherence to established CGS, LLC safety policies and good industrial and office safety practices.
- Compliance with CGS, LLC Standard Operating Procedures and Personnel policies and procedures.
- High School education or equivalent
- Two (2) years’ experience in a retail environment
- Must have the ability to input routine supply document entries using a computer system.
- Ability to carry out tasks without direct supervision.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Favorable National Agency Check w/Inquiries (NACI); or the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance at the Secret level or Top Secret Level, as applicable to the position/location requirements.
- Ability to successfully pass any background checks and/or drug testing required on the contract.
- Valid state driver’s license with acceptable driving record as pertinent to the position.
- US Citizenship This is a union position.
Primary Location: US-Nevada
Number of Openings: 1
Job Number: NEV10004
Req ID: NEV10004