Yale New Haven Hospital TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST in New Haven, Connecticut
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values—integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion—must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Job Summary: Responsible for identifying, screening via telephone interviewing and assessing candidates for requisitions or job groups across the department/functional/service line areas. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is also responsible for creating and providing candidate slates to the Talent Acquisition Partner that fit the needs of the requisitions.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of a pipeline of prequalified candidates for improved time to fill and efficiency of the recruitment process
- Collaborate and partner with internal Talent Acquisition team; act as a strategic partner to Talent Acquisition Partner
- Assist Talent Acquisition with developing short-term and long-term staffing goals
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition colleagues to meet Service Level Agreement guidelines and expectations agreed to with stakeholders
- Assist in assessing, screening and vetting prospective candidates against outlined position criteria
- Must have ability to demonstrate a high degree of independence and confidentiality
- Schedules interviews with hiring managers and Talent Acquisition Partner
- Develop a tracker (passport) in which a candidate profile is created to assist in career development and retention program
- Must meet staffing objectives in fast-paced, change-oriented environment
- Maintain continuous flow of communication with all partners to ensure timeliness of recruitment process
- Execute on-campus initiatives (career fairs, networking events, student presentations)
- Screen resumes and interview candidates via telephone. Manage external recruitment process
- Assure proper and compliant documentation of candidate tracking activity including updating ATS/databases
- Projects and other duties as assigned
Bachelor's or higher level degree.
Minimum 2-3 years of full life cycle recruitment experience highly preferred Ability to build relationship and partner with internal and external customers Experience with interviewing and closing employment offers Proven research skills using ATS Excellent communication skills Proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook
A self-starter; one who readily takes initiative Excellent verbal and written communication skills Proven administrative and organizational skills, attention to detail Strong team player, able to function in a team organized environment as well as work independently Proven adaptability and flexibility to shift tasks on notice Knowledge of applicable federal regulations governing HR policy to include EEO and OFCCP "Out of the box" creative thinking Familiarity with tracking sheets, reporting/analytics
Job ID 60907
Job Locations US-CT-New Haven
Department TALENT ACQUSITION
Category HUMAN RESOURCES
Position Type Full Time Benefits Eligible
Scheduled Hours 40
Work Schedule DAYS
Work Days MONDAY-FRIDAY
Work Hours 8:30AM - 5:00PM
Work Shift EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS AS NEEDED.
Requisition ID 2017-14236