inVentiv Health 0000101027-Statistician in New Jersey
CORE JOB FUNCTION(S):
• Contribute to efficient study design, preparing statistical consideration sections and providing input into other protocol sections.
• Prepare statistical analysis plans including table shells.
• Analyze clinical trial data; work with programmers to provide tables, listings and graphs, including ad hoc validation.
• Review, synthesize, interpret and report analysis results.
• Provide ad hoc data driven analyses.
• Provide statistical input for the preparation of final study reports and other required documents.
• Expect candidates to have at least a Master’s degree with 7 years’ experience or PhD with 5 years’ experience
• Must have submission experience as well as above abilities (to synthesize, interpret and report analysis results; perform ad hoc data driven analyses; and prepare statistical input for the preparation of final study reports and other required documents, etc)
• Experience in oncology area is a plus, but not required
For further details or to apply for this job, please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Vets that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.