The New York Foundling DSP (Mixed Shift) in New Rochelle, New York
Full Time 40 hours Saturday - Tuesday 11pm-7am, Friday 3pm-11pm Responsibilities include:
- Implement program plans for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Supervise individuals in a residential setting as well as during community activities.
- Observe and monitor individuals' progress toward developmental goals and complete daily progress notes.
- Administer medication.
- Assist with daily living skills, like food preparation and some housekeeping.
- Transport individuals to and from medical appointments, family visits and community activities using agency vehicle.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have a clean and valid NY, NJ or PA driver’s license with 4 points or less
- Prior experience working with adult with developmental disabilities preferred.
- AMAP SCIP First Aid and CPR certifications preferred
Requisition Number: 17-0552
Post Date: 7/17/2017
Title: DSP (Mixed Shift)
City: New Rochelle