FleishmanHillard Account Supervisor, New York in New York, New York
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The Power of True, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency.
FleishmanHillard’s New York office has an immediate opening within its Corporate practice group for an energetic, self-starting Account Supervisor with a strong background in corporate communications. This position is ideal for a big picture-focused, entrepreneurial professional who wants to work on fully integrated communications programs for global clients, including a leading consumer beverage company and a global industrial group.
- Reporting to Senior VP-level colleagues and helping to shape, run and deliver high-impact client programs.
- Development and implementation of strategic communications plans, messaging and materials.
- Collaborating across the FH global network, including various geographies, practice areas and industry sectors.
- Managing junior account teams and helping to mentor/coach new talent.
- Managing multiple client contact relationships and delivering according to individual contact needs.
- Handling financial aspects of the business to help ensure client projects are completed on budget and on time.
- 5+ years of public relations agency or corporate communications experience, with an emphasis on corporate communications, reputation management, and project management.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism or related field.
- Excellent writing and editing abilities with extensive experience in all forms of corporate and executive communication, from corporate news releases to executive talking points.
- A proven ability to develop compelling, insight-based strategic proposals and present them effectively and persuasively.
- Advanced knowledge of top-tier news and business media and well-developed skills in building and maintaining media relationships.
- Experience pitching issues, business and corporate stories to top-tier and trade media outlets.
- A detail-oriented approach, with the ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- An ability to work well within a team environment, complementing senior leads and managing junior staff.
- A proven ability to manage large, multi-faceted projects.
- Experience with digital media and social networking tactics and program development.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com .
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team .
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.