Revlon Director, Global Markets in New York, New York
• Financial Reporting & Business Review: Manage all Revlon reporting to SVP Finance Markets and Executive leadership team. Analysis of results including establishment of and reporting against KPI’s. Coordinate deliveries from the markets to ensure all submissions are made accurately, in line with expectations and within timescales set. Ensure a robust control environment is in place, with all key processes documented and regular review of results and key reconciliations. Look to drive value for the business by driving efficiencies. Provide SVP, Finance market with commentary (verbal/written, formal/informal) on results reported as needed and with feedback on level of adherence to controls if necessary. Partner with SVP, Finance markets to conduct regular business reviews with all markets.
• Forecasting and Annual Budgeting: Responsible for providing guidance to the global finance organization and compilation of data when needed. Drive for greater clarity of financial position and focus on financial targets for the remainder of the year.
• Technical Competence: Stay appraised of accounting, planning, control, financial analysis, and reporting developments and be aware when they likely to impact the business. Perform review of financial information to ensure that it is accurate and in compliance with reporting requirements for GAAP, SEC and group accounting principles.
• Liaison with Corporate and Global Finance Community: Work closely with all members of Finance community to execute efficient and effective monthly, quarterly, and year-end close processes. Liaise with Internal Audit, treasury and tax team.
• Special Projects / Ad-hoc Support / Analysis: Execute high-quality and timely analysis / support as required. Provide support as required to Operating Units, Tax, Treasury, Executive Staff and other functional areas.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Strong finance and accounting background
Financial Reporting Systems (preferably HFM)
Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
Financial and Operational Analysis and Reporting