Aon Corporation Investment Consulting Account Manager in New York, New York
Aon Is Looking For An Investment Consulting Account Manager
The Investment Consulting Account Manager will act as a spokeperson for our investment consulting practice within the institutional market. Specifically, they will identify potential new institutional clients and meet with exisintg clients and have the following responsiblitites:
- Act as an authority/subject matter expert on AON’s investment research/methodology/process/capabilities.
- Must want to be client facing working closely with large institutional clients.
- Work with and internal team to strategize on targets and new prospecting themes.
- Must be comfortable speaking without a “product” but about customized solutions. Will communicate a broad picture of Aon's Investment Consulting capablities.
- Able to identify and bring back to IAS team new trends and ideas in the marketplace and the work with the team to implement these where practical.
The succesfull candidte with have the following experience and qualifications:
- Mid-level Financial Services professional with 2-7 years experience sales
- Previous wholesaler experience (Inside/Outside?)
- Familiar with the RIA/B-D structure/space
- Understanding of “advisor platforms”
- Relationships with “gatekeepers” in financial service firms.
- Knowledge of ETF’s, Liquid Alts, Hedge funds, Private Equity and traditional investment vehicles.
- Willingness to travel to client locations (Nationally?)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or other related areas.
We offer you A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience: From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Careers
About Aon: Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. http://www.aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer. Canada: Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2423614
Location: United States, NY, New York