Anthem Mobile Digital Product Manager Sr - Virginia Beach, Va. - 122496 in New York, New York
Anthem, Inc.is one of the nation's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 company. At Anthem Inc., we are working together to transform health care with trusted and caring solutions.
Bring your expertise to our innovative culture where you will have the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives, and to take your career further than you can imagine.
Senior Digital Product Manager-Mobile *
Responsible for overseeing the development of Anthem’s mobile application, Anthem Anywhere, from from strategic product planning through execution to launch. Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in driving the enterprise mobile strategy, and business case development
- Accountable for solution design, feature prioritization and delivery of capabilities to competitively enhance Anthem’s mobile app
- Oversee development and maintenance of products as needed
- Act as a product owner in scrum teams
- Prioritizes requirements, defects, and other work items for the technical teams
- Conduct market research to determine ways to competitively enhance product capabilities
- Work with user experience team to understand results from usability studies and evaluate integration opportunities
- Evaluate how variations in the product design can impact its overall effectiveness.
- Oscillate between strategic planning through execution to launch.
- Use market and stakeholder feedback, consumer research, web analytics, and regulatory standards to determine the strategies and approaches necessary to deliver compliant solutions that increase member satisfaction and drive improved health care outcomes
- Manages requirements dependencies with other teams, negotiating and reprioritizing as appropriate
- Define key performance metrics and utilize analysis of web analytics and other data and research to monitor performance and influence the mobile product strategy/roadmap
- Collaborate with and set direction for key marketing, business, technology, and user experience design partners to secure project alignment and effective execution
- Be a subject matter expert in mobile enterprise solutions, competitive and market trends, and organizational business needs
Requires a BA/BS degree; 5 years of experience in product management with a quantitative analysis focus; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Minimum 3-5 years experience working in a scaled agile framework development environment
Minimum 5-7 years experience in mobile application strategy and Product Manager / Owner role
Knowledge, experience, and proficiency in Product Owner/Management standards and practices (Agile, Scrum, Pragmatic Marketing)
Expertise in various agile software development tools such as Jira and Confluence
Experience with multiple full project lifecycles, from concept to delivery
Detail-oriented, able to bring clarity to complex situations, and skilled in consumer centered thinking
Prior B2C or direct to consumer experience in digital is preferred.
Expertise in business case development, agile development methodology, collaborating with business and technical teams.
Proven track record of analysis, planning and execution of consumer solutions.
Experience working in a virtual matrix environment with cross functional teams in areas such as operations, IT, finance, product, and legal
Title: Mobile Digital Product Manager Sr - Virginia Beach, Va. - 122496
Location: NY-New York
Requisition ID: 122496