Comcast Acct Mgr 1, Enterprise Direct Sales in Norcross, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing strategic account management and financial sales leadership for an assigned portfolio of existing mid-market customers. Develop and manage overall account strategies for specific named account customers, including identification of incremental revenue opportunities and retention of embedded base services. Responsible for overall customer relationship management and customer satisfaction in addition to delivering annual customer revenue and retention objectives.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota through identification and closing of incremental sales and revenue opportunities.
- Renew customer contracts to protect and grow existing revenue streams.
- Maintain regular account contact to ensure positioning and alignment of Comcast Business Services with assigned accounts.
- Initiate and deliver proposed solutions to meet the needs of the assigned customers as it relates to Advanced Voice, Metro Ethernet or other Business Class products, as appropriate.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and serve as the primary escalation point for any customer issues that arise.
- Manage the cultivation, execution and delivery of sales and services to local and Regional accounts in the Enterprise and mid-market segment.
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance, and Operations leadership to develop specific account management plans to meet assigned accounts needs and an overall strategy to optimize sales and retention opportunities.
- Position and sell Comcast Business Class services across multiple organizational levels including but not limited to C-level and Executive level personnel.
- Management of existing revenue, sales oppoortunities, quota, funnels and forecasts consistent with Region, Division, and Corporate sales, service, and operational goals and objectives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Communications, or Marketing
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer