Comcast Interactive Media Specialist in North Wales, Pennsylvania
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
High performing digital sales professional responsible for partnering with assigned sales teams to drive interactive revenue across digital and other advanced advertising platforms. Focused on in person sales calls and coaching assigned teams to utilize interactive products to drive overall growth in client investment and Comcast Spotlight revenue.
- Participate in 10 to 15 in-person sales calls per week (surveys / presentations) with a focus on key accounts to drive incremental multi-screen growth.
- Consult on key account strategy to help Account Executives prepare for those presentations.
- Deliver OneSpotlight approved training at the market level on the competitive landscape, our products and how to position them to drive revenue.
- Partner with assigned sales managers to identify account opportunities and AEs who need supplemental training to increase multi-screen participation.
- Serve as digital expert and resource for assigned teams.
Utilizes approved local sales packages and enforces localized pricing within approved parameters on rate card with guidance from Interactive Sales Manager.
Partners with assigned AEs and sales managers to personally develop relationships with key agencies and major clients across the Market. Helps customize cross-media solutions within Corporate Interactive parameters to win new business and increase our share with major accounts.
- Seasoned media sales professional.
- Digital expert who can articulate how Spotlight Interactive solutions meet advertiser needs.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to present in person and convey our value proposition.
- Ability to enforce standards and alignment to OneSpotlight approach.
- Consistent exercise of excellent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- 3-5 years of highly relevant digital sales experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer