Dr Pepper Snapple Group HR Manager in Northlake, Illinois
The Human Resources Manager will support Dr Pepper Snapple Group’s Mid-Central Region with locations in Wisconsin and Illinois. The role will sit in Northlake, IL . The HR Manager will be responsible for providing sound HR leadership by identifying, creating and driving key people strategies for front line and operational personnel. This person will be responsible for implementing, driving and maintaining sustainable HR programs in the areas of labor relations, HR analytics, coaching, training and development, and employee relations.
The role requires significant 'customer first' orientation, including the ability to influence managers and supervisors to effectively support behavioral change. The successful HR Manager will leverage strong organization ability, keen attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities and to maintain high levels of confidentiality. In addition, the role requires accountability, adaptability, maturity, critical thinking and collaboration.
Location and Travel: The Human Resources Manager is office based at our manufacturing facility in Northlake, IL. Expected travel is 20% . This role will be part of a team that supports approximately 1,200 employees, both union and non-union.
* Working with the HR Team to ensure the business partners are driving effective business strategy. This requires refining organizational structures, defining and developing organizational and individual capabilities, and ensuring appropriate transition plans are in place.
* Partnering with the compensation, benefits and talent teams to ensure the business can attract, motivate, develop and retain great talent through effective resourcing, training & development, performance management and reward strategies.
* Implementing the Dr Pepper Snapple Group's policies and standards in a way that fits the local legislative and cultural environment.
* Recommending enhancements to policies and procedures which benefit the business and our employees. * Ensuring the individual and collective relationships between the business and its people are healthy, open and collaborative through appropriate communication strategies and management behavior. * Championing the ‘DPS Call to ACTION’ philosophy to build a positive business culture by focusing on and recognizing the right behaviors to achieve our business priorities. * Utilizing the abundant skills available through the compensation, benefits and talent teams, the transactional services provided by the HR customer solutions team and other external services providers. * Acting as coach and guide on performance and development issues, intervening when necessary to improve management and team effectiveness. * Managing all employee leaves to include Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), short-term disability, long-term disability, requests for accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act and Workers’ Compensation leaves. * Owning the administration and analysis of HR metrics, reports, communication, surveys, organizational charts, record keeping, correspondence, personnel files as well as collecting, reviewing and documenting training needs.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an HR generalist role or in operations/sales leadership
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with labor relations
- Minimum 5 years’ experience using MS Office, with advanced Excel functions (pivot tables, managing large data sets, etc.) Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is the leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by more than 50 brands that are synonymous with refreshment, fun and flavor. We have 6 of the top 10 non-cola soft drinks, and 11 of our 14 leading brands are No. 1 in their flavor categories. In addition to our flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, our portfolio includes Sunkist soda, 7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, Crush, Mott's, Squirt, Hawaiian Punch, Peñafiel, Clamato, Schweppes, Rose's and Mr & Mrs T mixers.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled.
Job: *Human Resources
Organization: *Human Resources
Title: HR Manager
Requisition ID: 1614127