Aon Corporation Senior Insurance Producer - Health and Benefits in Omaha, Nebraska
Aon Is Looking For A Senior Insurance Producer - Health and Benefits
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of Health and Benefits business group within Aon Risk Solutions, in Omaha, NE. As a Senior Risk Insurance Producer, you will report directly to the Resident Sales Director.
Your Impact As A*Senior Insurance Producer - Health and Benefits*
*Job Responsibilities: *
- Achieves annual New Business Sales Goals
- Identifies new opportunities
- Drives growth (penetration, new business, fee increase) at both existing as well as new clients
- Emerging leader with emerging senior client relationships
- Provides expertise in servicing low to medium complexity accounts (determined by volume/size of accounts and/or nature of business)
- Identifies client needs and develops custom solutions
- Works effectively with client decision makers
- Builds great relationships with economic buyer and with executives at relationships at multiple levels of the client organization
- Establishes credibility (knowledge/trust) both externally as well as internally
- Demonstrates technical competency and creates innovative solutions
- Communicates and captures the value that Aon brings even to the most challenging clients
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Minimum of 5 years within a new business development role in the Risk Insurance Industry, specifically in healthcare.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Strong proven sales track record**
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.**
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.**
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
**Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background checkconsistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2425825
Category: Sales & Business Development
Location: United States, NE, Omaha