Festival Foods Bakery Sanitation & Cleanup in Onalaska, Wisconsin
Job Title: Bakery Sanitation/Clean-up
FLSA Status: Hourly
Reports To: Bakery Manager
Cleans the department in an effort to exhibit a clean store to our guests as well as to create a clean and safe work environment for other bakery associates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleans all areas of the bakery department to include:
- Emptying garbage
- Washing dishes
- Cleaning and sanitizing equipment and surfaces, such as ovens, dishwasher, mixers, racks, tables, counter tops, etc.
- Sweeping and mopping the floor
- Provides customer service to guests.
- Assists guests with finding items they are looking for
- Takes orders for cakes and other special requests
- Packages and prices items from the service case
- Answers the telephone and assists callers using proper phone etiquette.
Required to maintain food safety logs
Ensure all quality standards are being met, including quantity expectations at 100% by 10 am and 5 pm.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable the individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions**
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with customers and all personnel**
- Good oral and written communication skills**
- Knowledge of perishable foods**
- Must be neat and clean in appearance, friendly, and inviting**
- Must be able to work at a fast pace**
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment described below are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Lifting up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Frequently near moving machinery.
- Occasional exposure to extreme temperatures
The Bakery Sanitation/Clean-up is typically a part-time hourly position scheduled less than 28 hours per week. The work schedule will generally include evenings and weekends, with the flexibility to work other shifts and holidays as needed.
Requisition Number: 16-2790
Post Date: 4/28/2017
Title: Bakery Sanitation & Cleanup
Is Position Part-Time?: Yes
Wage Range: HOURLY GRADE 02
Work Hours: 2nd Shift