High Tech Genesis Deployment Coordinator in Ottawa, Ontario
- Project coordination deployment to customers, including interacting with partners, sales teams and delivery teams, primarily through email and conference calls.
- Project reporting, weekly status presentations and escalation and tracking of deployment issues.
- Coordinating and scheduling installers, trainers and support technicians.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum hold a post secondary degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-8 years experience in managing small to medium projects, including IT projects.
- Be well organized and be able to manage multiple (12 – 18) small to medium deployments at any given time.
- Working knowledge of DNS, SMTP, SSH and general network routing and protocols.
- Working knowledge of MS Exchange, Lotus Notes would be highly desirable
- Exceptional communications skills and be able to work constructively with remote customers and teams.
- Strong writing skills and able to work with minimal supervision
To apply: Send your resume directly to Resumes@HighTechGenesis.com and include “Job code: 014-005-HTG” in the subject line
Note: We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note: All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Title: Deployment Coordinator
# of Positions: 1
Job Number: 014-005-HTG