High Tech Genesis Kernel Software Developer in Ottawa, Ontario
We’re looking for a low level kernel software developer with x86 or ARM experience for a really cool job!
Duties for this person will include:
- Developing virtualization features for the hypervisor products,
- Expanding coverage of unmodified guest operating systems,
- Porting the Hypervisor to new CPU architecture families,
- And more leading edge industry-defining designs and implementations.
If you have any experience developing low-level kernel software on any operating system, for ARM or x86 platforms then call us! We want to know who you are!
**Other skills we’re looking for in this job include:
- Low-level kernel programming in C on any OS, for ARM and/or x86 architectures
- Hardware assisted virtualization experience is highly desirable.
- SMP/multicore experience
- x86 BIOS knowledge
- Paged Memory Management Unit (MMU) development experience
- Exception handling experience (writing or optimizing abort handlers or interrupt handlers)
- Device driver programming
- PCIe knowledge and programming
- Device emulation
- Cross-development experience in Windows and/or Linux/Unix environments
- Ability to participate in complex technical discussions and initiatives
- Strong communications and organizational skills
For more information and to apply email: Resumes@HighTechGenesis.com and include “Job code: 027-007-HTG
Note: We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note: All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Title: Kernel Software Developer
Job Number: 027-007-HTG