High Tech Genesis Product Manager in Ottawa, Ontario
The Product Manager drives the company’s global product roadmap. He/she analyzes market needs, determines the product requirements to address them competitively and works with R&D; to deliver them on schedule. Responsible for the management of product introductions and releases through all phases of the product lifecycle, the Product Manager is also the bridge between development and marketing.
- Drive the development and successful execution of the product roadmap
- Create the Market Requirements Documents for new products and for product enhancements to detail the specific product requirements to meet market and customer needs
- Research and understand the competition in each product segment: the market leaders, their product offerings and specifications, how they market, who their customers are and how they position themselves
- Determine pricing strategies
- Develop product positioning and value propositions based on competitive research, SWOT analysis and other customer feedback
- Provide the content and information that is required for the development of sales tools and marketing and other collateral as identified by product marketing
- Engineering degree (electrical or controls preferred)
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in leading product development of both hardware software solutions for manufacturing or related fields
- High technical competency and ability to translate market needs into technical requirements
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, test and instrumentation systems and product quality assurance
For more information and to apply email: Resumes@HighTechGenesis.com and include “Job code: 011-012-HTG” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Title: Product Manager
# of Positions: 1
Job Number: 011-012-HTG