High Tech Genesis Product Marketing Manager in Ottawa, Ontario
As a Product Marketing Manager it will be your job to bring new products to market and drive their adoption. You will be the company’s source for market information and will apply this knowledge in sales tools and customer-facing documents. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in marketing industrial software products, including key trends, cloud-based solutions and revenue models.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the companies products from competitive offerings
- Work with Product Management and Development to determine which products or product features get built
- Plan marketing efforts to maintain demand through the product lifecycle
- Track the contribution of the products to the companies business: revenue, growth, ROI, profitability, market penetration
- Conduct market analysis to define vertical markets, market segments, target customers, their requirements and plans to reach them through marketing efforts
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Identify the requirements for and oversee the creation of the appropriate collateral and marketing material
- Monitor markets and product features to ensure product remains viable and competitive and that messaging and positioning are still appropriate to differentiate from competitors
- Identify and develop partnerships and alliances to get products to market
- Be the go-to person for Sales for information, demos, etc.
- Engineering degree (electrical or controls preferred)
- Minimum of five years’ experience in technical product marketing of software solutions for manufacturing or related fields
- Some experience with hardware products would be considered an asset.
- Experience in market analysis, definition and segmentation
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Very strong written communication skills
- Experience working with sales, customers, and market influencers to gather insights.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, test and instrumentation systems and product quality assurance.
For more information and to apply email: Resumes@HighTechGenesis.com and include “Job code: 011-013-HTG” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Title: Product Marketing Manager
# of Positions: 1
Job Number: 011-013-HTG