High Tech Genesis Software Developer - Python in Ottawa, Ontario
As a Python Developer your role and responsibilities will be:
- Develop and enhance tools to optimize that compile/test/commit development process tailored for the current and future router software development environment and workflows
- Transform existing tools (current majority written in Python) to provide a state-of-the-art development experience to developers at Cisco
- Develop new tools and/or methods to increase the overall quality of the software releases while maintaining an agile development process
- Automate bug detection and isolation
- Support our user community by responding reactively to problems
- Design and implement solutions to proactively monitor our tools, to avoid creating reactive support
- Follow very strong, highly quality internal Software Development practices
Qualifications for the position:
- Very strong Python/Django development skills
- Development experience with MySQL
- Understanding of Apache Kafka preferred.
- Linux development environment
For more information and to apply email: Resumes@HighTechGenesis.com and include “Job code: 007-019-HTG” in the subject line.
Note: We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note: All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Title: Software Developer - Python
Employment: 3-6 months
# of Positions: 1
Job Number: 007-019-HTG