Allergan Financial Analyst in Parsippany, New Jersey
Parsippany, New Jersey, United States at http://agn.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/656/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Oct 04, 2016Post Date
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model – Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceuticals and biologic products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of best-in-class products that provide novel treatments for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology, anti-infective and cardiovascular therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives.
Our success is powered by our world-class team’s commitment to being Bold for Life. Together, we build bridges, power ideas, act fast and drive results for our customers and patients around the world by always doing what it is right.
Join one of the world’s fastest growing pharmaceutical companies!
At Allergan you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfill their potential. Our rapid growth strategy means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight.
Under supervision of an Associate Director, Financial Analyst is responsible for assisting with the preparation of the budget and forecast consolidatedGAAP and Non-GAAP financials for the global Allergan G&A functions and administers data gathering in SAP, BPC and excel, as needed.
Main Areas of Responsibility
· Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
· Assist with the departmental budget and forecast, including creation of budget templates, data gathering from multiple sources, review accuracy, trend analysis and prepare PowerPoint presentations, when needed.
· Assist with the budget and forecast process through BPC system being able to create reports and manipulate data in the system. Use excel templates for data consolidation when needed.
· Run and analyze month and quarter-end actuals for comparison versus forecast and budget; prepare reports and analyze variances.
· Work on ad-hoc requests as needed and upon management request.
Ensures compliance with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
At least 1 year of experience as a Financial Analyst. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, practices and their applications.Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Certification and MBA preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field from an accredited college or university.