Allergan Project Manager in Parsippany, New Jersey
Parsippany, New Jersey, United States at http://agn.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/285/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Aug 18, 2016Post Date
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model – Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceuticals and biologic products for patients around the world. Allergan markets a portfolio of best-in-class products that provide novel treatments for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology, anti-infective and cardiovascular therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives. Our success is powered by our world-class team’s commitment to being Bold for Life. Together, we build bridges, power ideas, act fast and drive results for our customers and patients around the world by always doing what it is right.
Join one of the world’s fastest growing pharmaceutical companies!
At Allergan you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfill their potential. Our rapid growth strategy means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight.
Under limited supervision, develops and manages planning and tracking of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and parameters established. Manages, facilitates and maintains all project related historical documentation, project schedules and milestone due dates, resources requirements and identifies task relationships. Reports information to the project team, departmental managers, directors and vice presidents as required.
Main Areas ofResponsibility
· Coordinate all aspects of project implementation with stakeholder groups based upon project schedule and meet project requirements.
· Develop and implement project plans and timelines.
· Schedule and conduct project meetings including: setting agenda, lead and facilitate meeting, document meeting outcomes via meeting minutes, and track action items to completion.
· Provide direction on prioritization of project activities.
· Assist in the management of validation project interfaces / interactions as needed.
· Responsible for tracking and controlling project plans and budget.
· Communicate project status to appropriate stakeholders and escalate issues as appropriate.
· Identify project risk and develop associated communication and mitigation plans.
· Participate in internal and external meetings relating to projects; provides summaries of meeting to appropriate person(s) and makes recommendations as appropriate.
· Carry out managerial responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
· Perform related duties as assigned.
· Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other regulatory requirements.
· Project Management / Planning practices, principles, tools and techniques.
· Pharmaceutical industry practices and principles including packaging operations.
· Company policies and procedures, including personnel and safety rules and regulations.
· English usage, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
· Computer operations and software applications.
· Report writing and oral presentation.
· Knowledge of serialization and DSCSA requirements – Strongly Preferred
· Implementing goals, objectives and practices for effective, efficient and cost effective management of allocated resources.
· Reading, analyzing and interpreting common scientific and technical information, financial reports, and legal documents.
· Responding to common inquiries or complaints from project customers, regulatory agencies, of members of the business community.
· Presenting information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
· Applying project management financial and accounting concepts and principles.
· Planning and managing projects, defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, drawing valid conclusions, and recommending methods, procedures and/or techniques for resolution.
· Interpreting technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and dealing with abstract and concrete variables.
· Establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with those contacted during the course of work.
· Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
MinimumQualifications : Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in related field from an accredited college or university and a minimum of five (5) to ten (10) years related experience, with prior experience in a management role; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.