Dollar Bank FSB Marketing Analyst in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
JOB FUNCTION / PURPOSE:
The primary role will be to extract and analyze information from the Bank’s various data sources. The Marketing Analyst implements research projects to help identify and solve business issues, both strategic and technical. The individual will collect, track and analyze consumer and business information and present this information to the various business teams to meet project objectives. Accuracy, attention to detail and the timely completion of the tasks involved are essential for the Marketing Department to effectively meet their goals. This individual will work with personnel outside the department and bank, software firms, and vendors. This position requires a self-starter with good problem solving skills, clear communications, and the handling of overflow situations.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES / OBJECTIVES:
• Manage, review and deliver daily, weekly and monthly reports, as well as conduct ad-hoc deep data dives as needed.
• Track response and sales data through various sources. Must be able to draw relevant conclusions and develop actionable recommendations.
• Define geographic market areas, analyze existing customer and product penetration rates, profiles targets, and identify lifestyle and consumer behavior in order to market effectively to customers and prospects.
• Apply data mining and advanced statistical approaches to support the delivery of marketing campaigns. Specifically, targeting model development and strategic support will be provided throughout all campaigns as required. Modeling activities will include predictive response models, propensity models, customer segmentation analysis and cross-product behavioral analysis.
• Backup administration and configuration management functions on the marketing databases including creation and modification of SQL and dmUtil Scripts, assuring quality of database and setting up production parameters. Additional duties include implementation of software upgrades, database and marketing application user setup, data security and technical assistance to users accessing the databases.
• Maintain the Deposit Rates on a weekly basis in both the Access Database and the Mainframe.
• Bachelor degree is required and 2 years’ experience in database marketing or as a business analyst in a systems environment
• Strong analytical skills and a good working and theoretical knowledge of statistics
• Ability to analyze results and communicate the business impact of analysis in a meaningful manner
• SQL skills are required
• Strong PC skills and advanced MS Excel and Access skills
• Ability to learn and use data-driven software and tools
• Experience with database design, development and testing
• Financial services experience helpful
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects – scoping, prioritization, planning and task delegation
• Good organization skills and strong attention to detail
Address: Three Gateway Center
Employment Status: Full-time
Schedule Information: Monday-Friday, 8:15AM - 4:30PM
Benefits Information: Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership reimbursement.
Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
For more information, please visit http://www.dollar.bank/company/careers/benefits .
EEO Statement: Dollar Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.