Robert Half Finance & Accounting Tax Senior-Public CPA Firm (Plano) in Plano, Texas
My client is seeking a Tax Senior to join their dynamic, fast growing, client-centered CPA firm in Plano. They offer casual dress, max 60 hours during busy season and monthly bonuses. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Consult tax law handbooks or bulletins to determine procedures for preparation of complex returns
- Continually maintain a general knowledge of tax policies and updates, and apply all appropriate adjustments, deductions, and credits to keep clients taxes to a minimum
- Review financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures to determine forms needed to prepare tax returns
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, report, or other tax requirements
- Interface with clients to obtain information on taxable income and deductible expenses and allowances
Interested professionals must have a bachelors degree in accounting with 2+ years of progressive experience with tax preparation. CPA or MBA is highly preferred.
Our client offers unlimited opportunity for professional growth and advancement, outstanding benefits package, 401k with match and a casual work environment.
* For immediate consideration, please contact Amanda Leone at email@example.com or 214.855.5070. www.linkedin.com/pub/amanda-Leone/65/783/710*
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 340 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Robert Half Finance & Accounting office at 844.539.2523 or visit roberthalf.com/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities..
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 04380-146461
Functional Role: Tax Sr.
Postal Code: 75074
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 1+ years tax experience
- CPA/MBA highly preferred