Robert Half Finance & Accounting Valuation Analyst-North Dallas (ERIC) in Plano, Texas
A full-service professional accounting firm with expertise in traditional accounting services as well as mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and systems consulting seeks a Business Analyst / Valuation Analyst. Job Responsibilities for the Valuation Analyst / Business Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Prepare financial models and technical reports consistent with stated assumptions
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and engagement letters
- Complete valuation and litigation engagements
- Produce valuation reports
- Perform relevant, in-depth client, industry, competitor and market research
- Quantitatively calculate and apply appropriate discounts for minority positions and the lack of marketability
- Utilize and apply the appropriate valuation methods for each valuation project
- Analyze, comprehend, interpret, apply and adjust data from historical financial statements as is appropriate for each valuation engagement.
- Ability to effectively communicate the valuation process to clients and collect relevant data through written and verbal communication.
Selling Points: The company treats its employees well, and offers many perks.
If interested, contact Eric Ressler at Eric.Ressler@RobertHalf.com or contact him directly at 972-789-9590.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 340 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Robert Half Finance & Accounting office at 844.539.2523 or visit roberthalf.com/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities..
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 04010-147961
Functional Role: Business Analyst
Postal Code: 75093
- Business Valuation
- Account Analysis
- BS in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and sound judgment
- Three to four years of progressive experience in business valuation
- Desire and commitment to excel in an entrepreneurial, high growth and team-based environment
- Two to three years of experience with purchase price allocations (ASC 805), goodwill impairment (ASC 350), creating opening balance sheets, intangible asset valuation, and in-depth knowledge and application of valuations related to fair value (ASC 820)
- CFA, ABV, CVA and/or AVA certifications or progress towards obtaining
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability and willingness to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships