Integer Lead Technician-Calibration in Plymouth, Minnesota
The primary purpose of this job is to perform non-routine assignments and provide technical support with a high variety and complexity. Develops, designs, installs, and maintains new processes, tests, and/or control systems. Has critical company knowledge of processes/systems and is responsible for projects and deadlines. Acts as a lead technician in a group.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Adheres to Integer Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
2. Responsible for highly complex technical projects coordinating internal and external resources/vendors to meet project requirements within designated timeframe.
3. Develops specifications and researches sources for equipment/components to meet customer requirements.
4. Designs, plans, executes and reports experiments and/or test apparatus.
5. Gathers, maintains, and manipulates technical data such as laboratory or material test results and engineering design changes.
6. Designs, recommends, assembles and installs equipment/apparatus and processes for product fabrication, research and development or analysis and testing.
7. Produces documentation, reports, and drawings. Writes technical reports and other required documentation.
8. Writes instructions and trains personnel in proper techniques to utilize systems, equipment, and processes.
9. Performs complex troubleshooting; repairs, modifies and maintains systems and/or equipment.
10. Analyzes data, evaluates systems and processes and makes decisions regarding modifications, if necessary
11. Experience with electronics calibrations, Infrared sensors, ESD mats
12. Maintains clear and concise records in accordance with Quality System requirements
13. Experience writing calibration and preventive maintenance procedure
14. Leads tasks of other technicians within group.
15. Experience with Calibration software systems – Preferably IndySoft Gage InSite
16.Responsible for coordinating external calibrations, with a certified outside source
17.Experience with mechanical calibrations, e.g. micrometers, calipers, microscopes, pressure gages, temperature controllers, load cells, force gages, tensile testers.
Job Requirements :
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred with a minimum 0-3 years of experience OR Associate’s technical degree with 7-10 years of experience.
Minimum Experience: Bachelor’s degree preferred with a minimum 0-3 years of experience OR Associate’s technical degree with 7-10 years of experience.
Specialized Knowledge: Ability to read and develop technical drawings/prints. Excellent technical writing skills. Computer operation skills. Strong mechanical/electrical/technical aptitude.
Special Skills: Excellent organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills. Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Plymouth,MN
- Job Type: Other
- Experience: 0 to 3 year(s)
- Date Posted: 5/19/2017