Elim Care Cook's Helper (PT) in Princeton, Minnesota
"I value the friendships of the staff and how we work very well together. I value the lovely people I get to help and work with throughout the day." current Elim Princeton employee
Consider working at Princeton Elim Care & Rehab! As a team member in our faith-based community, you will help us carry out our mission every day by working directly with tenants and understanding the little things mean a lot in their daily lives. We are looking for team members who can relate to seniors, maintain a positive attitude, have an eye for detail and the ability to present themselves in a professional manner.
We currently seek a Part-Time Cook's Helper, who is a dependable individual with positive communication skills to join our Dietary Team.
- Prepare Baked goods according to the menu
- Prepare food orders as requested by the households
- Maintains a sanitary working environment
- 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Every other Saturday, Sunday and one weekday
- 16 hours per week
- More hours maybe available
Commitment to service and a passion to care for elders are qualities we seek! We offer a friendly atmosphere in an excellent work environment. Apply online or pick up application and send to
Attn:Paula Welch Elim Care & Rehab 701 First St Princeton, MN 5537
Ph: 763-389-0425 | Fax:763-389-0432 | http://Jobs.elimcare.org | www.PrincetonElimCare.org
Skills / Requirements
- Able to read recipes in large quantities
- Organized with good documentation skills
- Long term care dietary experience preferred
- Promotes a positive attitude.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time, On Call
Job Reference #: Princeton-Elim Care & Rehab
Application deadline: July 10, 2017