Elim Care Trained Medication Assistant (TMA) FT - $500 Sign on bonus! in Princeton, Minnesota
$500 Sign on Bonus for FT TMA!
Elim Care & Rehab Center in Princeton is a 106 bed skilled nursing facility with a warm atmosphere, compassionate staff and a motivating rehabilitation team. We have a wonderful culture and personality at Elim Care & Rehab Center with a dedicated and talented staff. If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring faith-based culture.
We currently seek a Full-Time Trained Medication Assistant to join our skilled team. We have a wonderful culture and personality at Elim Care & Rehab Center with a dedicated and talented staff.
- Administers and documents according to Elim Care and Rehab Center’s policy for TMA; scheduled medications
- Observe signs and symptoms of residents assigned to him/her followed by accurate reporting to the charge nurse
- Demonstrates concern for residents and establishes good rapport with residents, co-workers, and families
- 6:45 am - 5:15 pm
- Week 1: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday
- Week 2: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
Generous benefits package!
As a Trained Medication Assistant, you will play a critical role in caring for older adults- not only physically with administering medications and giving them personal care, but emotionally, socially, mentally, and spiritually. You will also get to work with a team who has the same mission. If you desire to continue your learning and professional development, Elim has opportunities for you to attend classes, apply for scholarships and education reimbursement, and grow within the company. Join our fun and dedicated Care Team! Apply online or pick up application and submit resume to:
Attn:Lindsey Wagenbach Elim Care & Rehab 701 First St Princeton, MN 5537
Ph: 763-389-0411 | Fax:763-389-0432 | http://Jobs.elimcare.org | www.PrincetonElimCare.org
Skills / Requirements
- TMA Certification required
- Must be current and in good standing on the NAR registry to be considered
- 1 yr experience in LTC preferred, but not required
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Princeton-Elim Care & Rehab
Application deadline: October 31, 2016