Flowserve Corporation Welder in Raleigh, North Carolina
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Candidate needs Tig, Mig and Stick welding capabilities to perform welds on valve castings.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Good work history (3-4 years minimum in one place).
• Proficient use of shop math.
• Ability to read blueprints.
• Manufacturing experience.
• Willingness to work overtime
• 2nd Shift 3pm-11pm
• 3rd Shift 11pm - 7am
• 3-5+ years of Welding experience, 1 year of Nuclear experience is preferred.
• Candidate must be safety conscious
• Candidate must be open to working 2nd or 3rd shift.
• Shift assignment will be determined by current business need.
• Shift assignment will be determined at interview.
• Please do not apply if you are unable to work off shifts; first shift is not available.
• Willingness to learn.
• Presentation during interview (communication, demeanor, how application was filled out, accountability, high standards, sense of urgency, technical skills, etc.)
Job Posting Category Operations
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 0%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Country United States of America
Req ID 35115BR