CoreLogic Sr Professional, Technical Product Management in Rancho Cordova, California
Posting Job Summary
Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must — and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
The Technical Product Manager (TPM), within the Mortgage Analytics and Data Licensing team at CoreLogic, is a key leadership position within the engineering organization.
The TPM will work within an Agile software development process leading Scrum Team efforts.
A successful TPM has a passion for high-quality, reliable and maintainable products. Is comfortable working side by side with Business Product Managers, User Experience, and Clients to make decisions together. Our goal is to quickly deliver valuable, working software to clients and their users. We look for people that are agile and retrospective. Are not afraid to identify what we are doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we are doing right so we can improve on it. Above all, we look for candidates that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of our customers.
Posting Job Description
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Scrum Team’s backlog, prioritization, accepting stories and representing both the customer and the Business Product Manager to the team. Reviews and contributes to the product vision and roadmap. Story definition, providing clarifications necessary to assist the team with story estimates, sequencing and team objectives.
- Defining stories, prioritizing the team’s backlog, streamlining the execution of work. At the same time, the Technical Product Manager maintains the technical integrity of the entire product and its sub-systems.
- Quality of deliverables. The TPM, is the only team member empowered to accept stories as done.
- Extended member of the Business Product Management team. Heavily involved in product backlog refinement and preparation of program increments.
- Drive the development of the minimal viable product (MVP) to budget and timelines.
Posting Job Requirements
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent demonstrated experience as a lead in the software development field.
- Experience delivering on a commercial software development team.
- Previous experience and success working with agile development teams.
- Experience as a product owner, business analyst role, or relevant, transferable professional experience. Experience defining and prioritizing product features.
- Proven ability to self-manage and drive results (organize, prioritize, time manage and focus).
- Excellent communication skills required to translate business needs into technical terms.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others. Ability to influence decision making across wide a variety of roles and levels in the organization.
- Authorization to work in the US. No visa sponsorships.
- Four to five years of Product team leadership experience required.
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
Auto req ID: 11217BR
Posting Title: Sr Professional, Technical Product Management
Business Segment: Corporate Shared Services
Position Type: Full Time
City: Rancho Cordova
Country: United States
% Travel Involved: Less than 10%
Category: Information Technology