Ricoh Americas Corporation Technology Service and Repair Technician in Rapid City, South Dakota
Services and repairs a variety of company products and systems at customer locations usually within a specific geographic area. A Technology Service Technician is capable of handling a full workload in a standalone and or networked environment.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned workload and level of experience.
- Manages territory, inventory and customer relationships.
- Demonstrates excellent technical and customer relation skills.
- Actively drives revenue generating opportunities through supply leads, contract sales, network support contract leads, equipment and print assessment leads.
- Demonstrates technical expertise
- Performs a full range of servicing and repair service procedures including diagnostics, installation, removal and retrofits on assigned equipment.
- Performs Basic Connected installations, sets up IP addresses, downloads printer drivers and provides customer training on printing functions.
- Performs troubleshooting and repairs or replaces equipment components as necessary on B&W, color and multifunctional devices.
- Demonstrates required digital competencies associated with assigned products and level assignment.
- Completes technical training on new equipment as assigned.
- Manages territory
- Effectively executes all required territory management and call handling procedures.
- Works closely with sales partners to maximize equipment leads and upgrade opportunities.
- Maintains and manages own parts inventory with a high degree of accuracy.
- Adheres to territory back-up plans.
- Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complies with all company policies.
- Customer Service
- Interacts with external customers for the purpose of determining service needs on equipment and ensuring overall high level of customer satisfaction with the service performed.
- Provides technical assistance to less experienced technicians.
- Exhibits professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Maintains productive, professional relationship with all company personnel.
- Is positive and contributing team member.
- Responsible for maintaining a "car stock" inventory.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires journeyman level technical knowledge typically gained through completion of technical school and 2+ years of related experience.
- Requires a valid state driver's license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage per company policy, as position entails extensive use of personal car while on company business.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.