Microsoft Corporation OCP Global Partner Sales Leader - WW Inside Sales in Redmond, Washington
Microsoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. We as a company have set three bold ambitions: create more personal computing, reinvent productivity and business processes, and build the intelligent cloud. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams, and leaders to bring their best each day.
As part of our transformation, one of our key areas of focus is the modernization of our sales motions. The Worldwide Insides Sales (WWIS) organization is a newly formed organization with a charter to accelerate Microsoft’s growth in its cloud-first, mobile-first businesses along with its traditional businesses. This organization is at the forefront of establishing a new sales model leveraging modern technology, big data, and analytics to drive impactful demand response and targeted sales coverage.
Are you an entrepreneur at heart who prefers working (and playing) in a hyper-collaborative environment to get your creative juices flowing? We are looking for a world-class WW Inside Sales OCP Global Partner Sales Leader to build and lead a team of Inside Sales Partner Development Managers (PDM) who are key contributors to Microsoft’s overall revenue. This individual will partner with the One Commercial Partner (OCP) Group and subsidiary Partner teams to define and drive top-level field strategies and programmatic approaches to GTM with Partners. This individual will report to the General Manager of WW Insides Sales Center Innovation.
This individual will contribute to driving world-class structured sales centers and managing annual revenue and OPEX accountability for our Partner sales motions.
This role will be accountable for delivering comprehensive results across Customer and Partner performance and satisfaction. The role encompasses the following key responsibilities/accountabilities:
• Help select global vendors for Inside Sales Partner motions: including recruit, grow, enable and facilitate selling via existing and new services offerings; management of these strategic partners to ultimately driving scale, loyalty and revenue.
• Drive tight alignment with One Commercial Partner group to ensure that coverage ratios across partner FTE roles and Field partner resources are set appropriately, along with tactical expectation and target setting.
• Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Partner ecosystem globally to provide strategic insights into how WWIS’s GTM can align with the overall market and industry.
• Meet and exceed team-level monthly, quarterly and annual targets for revenue and sales pipeline, as well as operational metrics (response rates, conversions, pipeline, velocity, accuracy, customer satisfaction, etc.)
• Accelerate and scale cloud revenue with tailored Partner motions aligned to the subsidiaries Partner ecosystem maturity.
• Scale Microsoft customer engagement through a community of cloud Partners.
• Accurately forecast, assess risk and identify exceptional performance plans in deal and pipeline reviews with management.
• Drive business transformation with our Partners including delivering opportunities that drive cloud and Microsoft services attach. Build strategy focused on increase in Partner capacity, capability, commitment and contribution.
• Act as business leader in rhythm of business meetings, providing timely and accurate forecasts, market insights and key learnings.
• Support global consolidation and transition of Inside Sales Partner resources into WWIS.
• Contribute to the Sales Center blueprint by providing input into what the Inside Sales coverage ratios should be for Partner motions.
• Ensure all team members obsess over customers and deliver a world-class customer experience by building trusted advisor status through active listening & engagement with managers on your team.
• Serve as an ambassador for the WW Inside Sales vision to deliver exceptional results while leading and accelerating Microsoft’s Inside Sales transformation.
• People leadership and development for the center ranging from front line individual contributor development through manager development.
• The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in sales and strategic leadership roles, ideally in a modern and automated inside sales and marketing environment with a deep understanding of the Partner ecosystem.
• Previous sales experience and sales leadership with a strong track record of results (demonstrated quota attainment and sustainable growth YoY.)
• Demonstrated record of success leading projects that require cross-group collaboration and buy-in from geographically distributed stakeholders.
• Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration.
• Deep Partner expertise with a focus on solution design and delivery, complemented by the ability to succinctly explain and simplify sales topics.
• Superior leadership skills and ability to keep an eye on the bigger picture, create opportunities for team members to shine and deliver the highest value.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and people leadership capabilities.
• Degree required, MBA preferred.
Role is based in Redmond with business travel.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com. Sales