Sprint Product Manager IV High Availability Designs in Reston, Virginia
Leads cross-functional teams from design to delivery of fully developed products that are ready for customer use. Develops strategy and roadmap for future products. Designs, develops and manages activities from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life. Evaluates technical options and represents business requirements to the technology organization through requirement documents and detailed specifications. Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to functional leaders. Acts as primary point of contact to lead development and quality assurance resources to successfully release new products on time and within budget.
Product Manager for High Availability Connectivity will be responsible for design Dual Access Solutions to Create High Availability Connectivity Options. Focus on new Sprint Owned Wireless Access solutions to compliment Wireline Access and development Wireless Access SLAs.
- Design Dual Access Solutions with High Availability SLAs
- Extensive Understanding of Ethernet Access
- Extensive Understanding of Domestic Broadband Access
- Develop new Wireless Access Solutions
- Maintain & Manage Wireless Data SLAs
- Extensive Market and Competitive Research in 4G/5G and Microwave, Satellite
- Interact with Network Support to integrate Product Goals with in Network Boundaries
- Understand IT Synergies to get Product Designs Quickly to Market
- Tier 3 WAN Sales Support for Top Sales Opportunities
- Develop Training and Internal Marketing Strategies for WAN Solutions
- Analysis of Historical Access Outage and Mean Time to Repair
Iterative improvement of High Availability and Wireless Connectivity, features and pricing Strategies
Radio Frequency Experience
- Extensive Knowledge of Ethernet and Broadband Access
- Experience in managing Vendors, Partners or 3rdParties
- Strong organization, presentation, and communication skills
- Strong Technical Writing and Public Speaking experience
- Proven performance in time management and competing priorities
- Strong organizational skills and weekly advancement of complex projects
- Bachelor's degree and eight years related work experience or twelve years related work experience post high school
- Five years project management and implementation experience
- Technical Bachelor'sdegree and 15 years Telecom work experience
- 10 years of Sales, Marketing or Product Development experience
- Extensive Knowledge and Research of 4G/5G and Microwave, Satellite
- Foundational Knowledge of SLA Development
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives. Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE .
Sprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nation origin, disability or protected veteran status. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to email@example.com or by faxing your request to 913-523-9980 .
“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws” Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster ; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster ; Supplemental Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster ; Pay Transparency Notice Poster ; and the Philadelphia’s Fair Change Hiring Law Poster .