SoSi Program Manager - Language Program in Reston, Virginia
For 25 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-161003-4676: Program Manager - Language Program
Job Category Project/Program Management
Duty Location U.S. - Virginia - Reston
Type of Position Full Time
Requisition Number 1-161003-4676
**This position is contingent upon contract award**
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking an experienced Program Manager (PM) with specialized experience to support a classified USG customer in Northern VA . The mission is to provide the customer with qualified linguists spread in both CONUS and OCONUS, in the required languages to support their mission. The PM shall be responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of the contract and will serve as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and the Contractor’s senior management.
The candidate should also have demonstrated experience in and able to:
• Allocate resources (staffing, facilities, and budgets) on the contract
• Responsible for the overall management, performance, and tasking of linguist personnel
• Serves as the focal point of the Government on the recruitment, hiring, training and management of all contract-related issues
• Ensures that all contract personnel are cognizant of the mission and meet standards for quality as detailed by the USG
• Coordinates with the Government on the resolution of logistical, operational, security, technical, and contractual issues
• Identifies current and future training needs conjunction with the COTR, and CO
• Deliver timely weekly and monthly program management reports
• B.S degree, Master’s desirable
• TS/SCI with Full-Scope Polygraph required
• Prior experience managing a large linguist program at this customer
•Fluency in Arabic or other SWA language
•Able to travel 25% of the time