SoSi Project Coordinator in Reston, Virginia
For 25 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
4-160504-4302: Project Coordinator
Job Category Medical Professionals
Duty Location U.S. - Virginia - Reston
Type of Position Full Time
Requisition Number 4-160504-4302
**This position is contingent upon contract award**
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Project Coordinator . The Project Coordinator will facilitate operations and support of staffing, logistics, and mobilization of deployed personnel.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Facilitates operations and support of staffing, logistics, and mobilization of deployed personnel
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field is required
• Minimum two years of program support experience is required
• Candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project
• Living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
• Long Hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
• Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse condition