SoSi Recruiting Manager in Reston, Virginia
For 25 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
CORPORATE-160926-4661: Recruiting Manager
Job Category Recruiting
Duty Location U.S. - Virginia - Reston
Type of Position Full Time
Requisition Number CORPORATE-160926-4661
SOS International LLC. (SOSi) is seeking a Recruiting Manager who will be responsible for managing a recruiting team of three or more recruiters to ensure all recruiting goals are achieved. SOSi is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, and a professional work environment designed to enhance your personal career growth.
Essential Job Duties:
- Manages recruiting team of three or more recruiters to ensure all recruiting goals are achieved
- Displays the energy, enthusiasm and the commitment to recruiting expertise, necessary to motivate the team and peers
- Maintains reporting mechanisms and staffing metrics for director of recruiting and executive management to include: length of positions open, time to hire, pipeline, recruiting forecasting, referral method and recruiters productivity
- Provides director and program management with regular status updates, identifying problem areas and potential solutions
- Maintains internal and external job postings in applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Forecasts recruiting support expenses to include job fairs, print and media advertising, canvassing trips, etc.
- Creates job postings, process flows, and letters of commitment
- Develops and maintains relationships with key people in various organizations (newspapers, cultural organizations, etc.)
- Serves as quality control for all work produced by the recruiting team
- Collaborates with internal marketing to develop advertising strategies for open houses, job fairs utilizing TV commercials, radio, mailing lists, newspaper/magazine ads, flyers, billboards, etc.
- Establishes individual and team performance goals and track productivity
- Prioritizes recruiting projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and rapidly changing environment
- Tracks all requisitions and ensures compliance with defined processes with the Applicant Tracking System
- Conducts research for proposals and new requirements
- Remains current on the industry competition and recruitment strategies
- Develops strategic partnerships with hiring managers to identify future needs and workforce planning strategies
- Bachelors' Degree in business or a related field
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in recruiting preferably in the defense contractor environment
- Supervisory experience is preferred
- Related experience in military, marketing, or technology, or sales experience will be considered Experience in cold-calling, conducting candidate research and targeting markets
- Excellent writing and reporting skills are required
- Calm and professional demeanor
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment laws and hiring practices
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to speak with large groups of prospective candidates
- Ability to multi-task; organize and prioritize multiple on-going projects in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite applications and hands-on familiarity with various recruiting sources and tools
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment
- Ability to lift and/or move objects or packages of up to 25 lbs
- Some travel may be required for this position, up to 20%