Fairmont Night Manager in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Creating an engaging work environment for Colleagues of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is as important as turning moments into memories for our guests. Your organization skills and the values you model as Night Manager will inspire your team – not only to ensure an exceptional in-room guest experience, but also to grow their careers with Fairmont.
Located just north of the city, Fairmont Riyadh will be part of a new mixed-use development project comprising the hotel, a convention center and commercial real estate space that will house multinational corporations as well as regional companies. The hotel will feature 298 spacious guestrooms, including Fairmont Gold. Guests will enjoy a selection of dining venues as well as spa and fitness facilities. The convention center comprises 4,000 square meters of meeting and function space.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Ensures that all Front Office Standards Operating policies and procedures are adhered.
Responsible for the completed nightly end of day reporting; ensuring accuracy in balancing of accounts
Seeks feedback on guest satisfaction and resolves problems in accordance with our promise and philosophy of colleague empowerment
Strong and effective communication with all other departments
Provides guidance and motivation to the night team. Establishes and communicates on a daily basis with the Front Office leaders. A strong commitment to colleague satisfaction.
Responsible to balance operational, administrative and colleague needs
Responsible for ensuring consistency in exceeding guest service expectations (Fairmont Hotels & Resorts programs as a measurement tool)
Provides passionate direction towards achieving our vision
Conducts night colleague performance evaluations on a timely basis, including corrective action and coaching
Develops, implements and/or maintains new incentives to motivate colleagues and maximize hotel revenue
Effectively maximizes inventory levels during high occupancy/sold out nights
Adheres to and promotes the Company’s Health and Safety policies to ensure a safe work environment and knowledgeable all safety and emergency procedures
- Previous experience is an asset
- Minimum 2 years' previous management experience in Front Office operations
- Proven ability to guide and coach team members
- An operational knowledge and proficiency in Front Office Systems-Micros-Fidelio and Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent leadership, written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior leadership and coaching skills with a proven track record of developing and motivating career minded professionals.
- Strong guest service orientation and training skills background required.
- Able to balance a variety of conflicting priorities while considering all aspects of the job i.e. Financial, Operational, Human Resources
- A working knowledge of a second language and its application in the hotel and hospitality operation is an asset
Visa Requirements:Selected candidates will be provided visa to have legal work permit as per the country law..
APPLY TODAY:Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia-Riyadh-Fairmont Riyadh
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Management / Supervisory
Shift: Day Job
Closing Date: 27.Jan.2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: RIY00175