Fairmont Spa Supervisor in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Creating an engaging work environment for Colleagues of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is as important as turning moments into memories for our guests. Your organization skills and the values you model as Spa Supervisor will inspire your team – not only to ensure an exceptional in-room guest experience, but also to grow their careers with Fairmont.
Located just north of the city, Fairmont Riyadh will be part of a new mixed-use development project comprising the hotel, a convention center and commercial real estate space that will house multinational corporations as well as regional companies. The hotel will feature 298 spacious guestrooms, including Fairmont Gold. Guests will enjoy a selection of dining venues as well as spa and fitness facilities. The convention center comprises 4,000 square meters of meeting and function space.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Spa Supervisor, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Ensure the establishment and execution of all departmental goals.
Manage, train, and motivate all personnel reporting to this position.
- Serve as a link between the hotel and the spa industry.
- Meet with group meeting planners to show spa facility and programs as required.
- Promote and sell customized spa programs to conference groups as required.
- Tour prospective spa Guests.
- Provide and take responsibility for the professional delivery of all information on the telephone and in person to all potential spa Guests.
- Promote all hotel and spa packages and promotions.
- Assist in the implementation of 12-month marketing plan.
- Identify new business and marketing opportunities.
Assist in the implementation of 12-month public relations program, i.e. calendar of events, media, etc.
Work efficiently with hotel public relations in all aspects of spa/hotel promotion as required.
- Work with advertising and promotion as required.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of competitors, including location, product offering, pricing, promotions and sales techniques.
- Administration and implementation of staff training in all aspects of the spa’s operations, i.e. business telephone usage, guest relations, retail sales, spa services (massage, body scrubs, facials, etc.).
- Assist in the supervision, operation and coverage of all spa departments:
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Business Administration) an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in management or supervisory position in a spa or related field an asset.
- Experience in the hospitality industry an asset.
- Experience/education or licensing in one of the spa disciplines such as fitness, massage or aesthetics a strong asset
- Desire to provide phenomenal Guest experiences.
Visa Requirements:Eligible candidate will be provided visa to have a legal work permit as per the local law.
APPLY TODAY:Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia-Riyadh-Fairmont Riyadh
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Management / Supervisory
Shift: Day Job
Closing Date: 27.Feb.2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: RIY00335