North Memorial Health Care Casecart Aide in Robbinsdale, Minnesota
Part Time (Regular)
Hours Per Pay Period
Mandatory Call Requirement
Mandatory Wknd Requirement
Every Other Weekend
The Casecart Aide is responsible for performing all duties related to accurate and timely cleaning, inspection, assembly and sterilization of surgical, diagnostic & procedural instrumentation and equipment to meet customer and team member needs.
• High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
•Sterile Processing Technician Certification from one of the following: MCTC SPD program, CBSPD, IAHCSMM or equivalent certification OR; minimum 1 year SPD or Case Cart experience in lieu of certification
• Minimum 1 year SPD or Case Cart experience accepted in lieu of Sterile Processing Technician Certification from MCTC SPD, CBSPD, IAHCSMM or equivalent program/certification
• Previous Case Cart experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Possess basic computer usage/skills
• Ability to work independently and can provide exceptional customer service
• Ability to delineate colors
• Knowledge of, and demonstrated ability to perform manual decontamination, inspection, assembly and packaging methods for sterilization.
• Knowledge of, and demonstrated ability to operate automated SPD Equipment.
• Sterile Processing Technician Certification, NMHC Preferred