North Memorial Health Care Nursing Assistant in Robbinsdale, Minnesota
S6 ICU Medical
Part Time (Regular)
Hours Per Pay Period
Mandatory Call Requirement
Mandatory Wknd Requirement
Every Other Weekend
The Nursing Assistant assists the care team in providing age specific supportive, compassionate care and in ensuring a safe environment for customers and families. The Nursing Assistant receives direction and works with the care team to meet the defined
goals of the customer, shift, department and organization. Communication with the health care team related to progress, concerns, questions or problems that arise are an essential element of the role.
Unit/Department Specific (if applicable)
Variation of duties may result based on the assigned customer care unit(s). This may include differences in the specific clinical skills required of the nursing assistant. Unit based skill lists outline expectations beyond the house wide nursing assistant requirements.*
*See supporting information available in Policy/Procedure # NA0002 - Customer Assignment.
• High school graduate or equivalent required.
• Successful completion of a state administered certification exam for nursing assistants.
• One year of nursing assistant experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Proficiency in oral and written English sufficient to perform the essential functions of the position.
• Skill in basic computer operation.
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification, pre-employment requirement
At time of hire must provide the following:
High School Diploma/GED