Allergan EDMS Business Analyst in Rockaway, New Jersey
EDMS Business Analyst
Rockaway, New Jersey, United States at http://agn.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/736/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Oct 03, 2016Post Date
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model – Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceuticals and biologic products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of best-in-class products that provide novel treatments for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology, anti-infective and cardiovascular therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives.
Our success is powered by our world-class team’s commitment to being Bold for Life. Together, we build bridges, power ideas, act fast and drive results for our customers and patients around the world by always doing what it is right.
Join one of the world’s fastest growing pharmaceutical companies!
At Allergan you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfill their potential. Our rapid growth strategy means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight.
· Responsible for executing technical and validation activities related to the implementation, deployment and production support of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) and related peripheral applications within the R&D and Quality business areas, while conforming to Allergan’s System Development Lifecycle and validation processes.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
· Interface with business representatives and functional analysts to identify and document business requirements.
· Analyze and document current system usage and behaviors.
· Recommend possible solutions to address business requirements, perform impact analysis, and evaluate feasibility of proposed enhancements.
· Develop detailed design specifications for projects and enhancements.
· Develop and execute test scripts.
· Provide input to the strategic roadmap for controlled document management at Allergan.
· Contribute to new system and system enhancement proposals.
· Perform content migrations from legacy systems to new controlled document repository.
· Perform System Administration.
· Provide technical oversight of Level 2 controlled document management support, perform root cause analysis, and troubleshoot complex technical document management related issues.
· Maintain of ServiceDesk Knowledge Articles.
· Maintain of “How-To” guides, Training materials, FAQs, etc. on Controlled Document Management SharePoint Portal.
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with business customers, key stakeholders, co-workers, management, and members of other interacting teams.
· 3+ years’ experience in Documentum in a hands-on technical role.
· Technical experience/knowledge of Documentum.
· Experience with Documentum upgrades and installs.
· Experience with FirstDoc, Documentum, Compliance Manager, and D2 (additional experience with Veeva Vault preferred).
· Document management and electronic submission publishing experience within the Pharmaceutical industry.
· Experience supporting GxP-regulated applications within the Pharmaceutical industry.
· Experience migrating documents from one validated system to another.
· Understanding of what it means to be 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of Information Technology and business unit management levels.
· Ability to work effectively one-on-one with internal business customers, either in person or via screen sharing (e.g. WebEx).
· Proven problem solving skills and techniques.
· Familiarity with Content Server, WebTop and SPX.
· Familiarity with controlled document management principles and best practices.
· Familiarity with system validation documentation and testing requirements, methodologies, and processes, including IQ, OQ, and PQ, as well as unit, integration, system, and regression testing.
· Ability to work with wide variety of internal business customers from different functional areas, with different use case scenarios, dispersed globally.
· Ability to provide technical and strategic leadership to internal business customers, technical team members, and vendor resources.
Degree withemphasis in business or computer science. Advanced Degree.