Cintas Market Development Sales Rep in Salt Lake City, Utah
Market Development Sales Rep-10213061
Cintas is currently looking for a Market Development Sales Representative to focus on new, business to business account development. Responsibilities include prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, presenting programs, and delivering a sales quota. Sales Representatives may also transport samples of products for presentations. Cintas provides a thorough training program, including product knowledge and development of our company sales process.
• Valid Driver’s License Required
• High School diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• New business to business experience preferred
• Minimum of 1 year outside sales experience or the successful completion of a Cintas sales training program required
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet) and Contact Management System preferred
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through
competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Sales
Location: US-UT-Salt Lake City
Employee Status: Regular