FleishmanHillard Administrative Assistant, San Francisco in San Francisco, California
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency.
FleishmanHillard San Francisco is seeking an enthusiastic, talented and experienced administrative assistant for our growing office. This position, which requires a motivated self-starter who can work in a fast paced environment, provides the opportunity to work with our dynamic and experienced administrative team, providing support across the office’s practice groups.
- Interface with clients and all levels of staff; help resolve complex inquiries from both clients and account staff.
- Assist with client and internal billing projects and inquiries.
- Prepare expense reports and reconcile monthly statements
- Schedule and maintain calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itinerary for senior level executives.
- Prepare proposals, presentations, charts, tables, memoranda and letters using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Provide research assistance on various projects and proposals.
- Will deal with sensitive and confidential information on a daily basis
- A polished professional with a can-do attitude and the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems is required.
In addition, we seek:
- 4+ years of administrative experience, with outstanding prioritization, communication and organizational skills.
- Previous experience managing executive calendars and travel arrangements.
- Experience in a billable environment is a huge plus, as is solid understanding of a client service environment.
- Understanding of accounting software and practices.
- Experience proofreading work for accuracy.
- Strong research and writing skills, with the ability to manage a project from start to finish.
- The ideal candidate will be effective working both independently and as a team member.
- Expert skill level in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Design and desktop publishing experience is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and handle changing needs of clients.
- Ability to illustrate a results-focused approach and commitment to going the extra mile for clients.
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver – gets things moving and keeps them on track. High attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Good interpersonal skills, can work effectively in a team environment, negotiate approvals diplomatically, and maintain composure and quality under constant deadline pressure
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The Power of True, reflecting the firm’s high values, and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2015; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of the DAS Group of Companies, and has 88 offices in 31 countries, plus affiliates in 42 countries. Visit us at http://www.fleishmanhillard.com/ .
The DAS group of companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) ( www.omnicomgroup.com ) is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
Omnicom Group Inc. ( www.omnicomgroup.com ) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team .
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.