FleishmanHillard Junior Graphic Designer, San Francisco in San Francisco, California
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHIllard San Francisco is seeking a passionate and innovative Junior Graphic Designer with 1-2 years of professional experience to join our Social + Creative team. We’re seeking a skilled content creator who will thrive in a fast-paced, high-performing environment. Our ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of the fundamentals: typography, color theory and layout etc., and a drive to deliver beautiful, thoughtful, and inventive creative solutions that cross social media, web, print, and presentation, design and layout.
The right candidate is an enthusiastic team player, passionate about design, proactive, a quick learner, and excited about the opportunity to grow and be challenged as a creative professional. If this sounds like you and you have the portfolio to prove it, apply today. To see some of our past award-winning work please check us out at http://fleishmanhillard.com/work/.
- Using the Adobe Creative Suite, create dynamic social media, web, print and presentation designs under the guidance of the Design Director.
- Translate business and marketing objectives into compelling content that is visually engaging.
- Collaborate with Social & Creative team to create infographics, icons, logos, key visuals and promotional elements along with creative elements of large-scale integrated campaigns.
- Apply industry best practices and established brand style guides to assignments.
- Work across our five practice groups to brainstorm and implement creative programs.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field.
- 1-2 years professional, hands-on design experience or equivalent body of work.
- Well-rounded design experience as demonstrated through portfolio that includes collateral design and production, social/online content development and production, and graphic identity development.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Experience with AfterEffects a plus.
- An understanding of fundamental design skills, production, a strong sense of color, typography, and design composition.
- Knowledgeable in various social media platforms including content optimization and technical specs.
- Passionate about storytelling, visual communication and creating engaging experiences.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in both large-scale collaborative environments as well as independently.
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience creating templates and presentation designs in PowerPoint and Microsoft Office is a plus.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com .
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If this description is an accurate representation of your arsenal of skills, please send us the following:
1. Either a link to your website or video channel showcasing your portfolio
2. A cover letter
3. Your resume
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team .
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.