Bleacher Report Lead/Manager iOS in San Francisco, California
Bleacher Report, 2nd largest sports website and home of the most minutes/users among sports apps in the U.S. (comScore), is seeking a Lead/Manager for the iOS team.
Why this job is important...
• You will provide technical leadership on iOS projects, solving project wide issues, manage the work level of other mobile engineers and deliver work on the project timeline.
• You will mentor junior team members and contribute to the overall growth of the mobile team.
• You will collaborate with product managers, engineers, designers and QA analysts.
• You will deliver well-designed, maintainable solutions.
• You will produce high-quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
Experience you need...
• 7+ years of software development experience, primarily in iOS
• Proven experience in shipping high-quality applications to the iOS App Store
• High proficiency in Objective-C/Swift
• Deep understanding of mobile development lifecycle, specific technologies and submission guidelines and processes.
Nice to Have...
• Contributions to the open source community (Github, StackOverflow, etc...)
• Computer Science or Software Engineering degree or certificate or equivalent experience
• Sports fan
• Previous management experience
Bleacher Report offers a fast-paced, energetic and agile environment that genuinely values and promotes each person’s unique talents. We combine the agility of a startup environment with the stability and benefits only a company backed by Turner Broadcasting can bring.
Benefits and perks include...
• Competitive salary
• Variable bonuses based on individual and company performance
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• 401(K) plan with matching
• Life Insurance and AD&D, LTD
• Annual conference budget
• Transit stipends
• Subsidized gym memberships
• The latest technology and equipment you need
• Fully-stocked snack and coffee bar with a variety of food and beverages
• Awesome team events year-round, in and out of the office