FleishmanHillard Senior Account Executive Technology, San Francisco in San Francisco, California
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency.
The San Francisco office has an immediate opening for a Senior Account Executive to join our dynamic technology practice.This position provides a fantastic opportunity for a communications specialist with strong media and social content skills to grow and work closely with energetic senior management on iconic global brands. Candidate will work in a fast-paced environment with collaborative teams, support our technology clients on integrated programs encompassing corporate positioning and reputation, high-level media and analyst relations, social media, executive communications, issues management, and employee communications. Our expertise and clients span consumer, SMB, cybersecurity; marketing, cloud; mobility and big data; gaming; wearable technologies; enterprise security; financial and payment services technology.
- The ideal candidate will work with senior members of the technology team to manage and execute integrated communications programs that embrace all areas of communications for technology clients, including product PR, branding, corporate reputation, social media management, and crisis/issues management.
- Work closely with trade and business media to shape and control communications that are in line with overall client and account objectives.
- Assist in handling many of the day-to-day deliverables for the technology practice’s account teams, including content creation and project and account management.
- Work with senior team members to assist with client management, meeting deadline and budget expectations.
- Develop and edit high-quality written materials, including press releases; pitch letters, background materials, planning documents, and executive communications.
The successful candidate must be results-oriented, strong writing, strong organization and acute attention to detail. Additionally, candidates should have:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of agency experience in developing and implementing communications programs, with an emphasis on public relations work for technology clients. Experience in mobile/telecommunications and/or enterprise hardware and software is preferred.
- Broad technology business understanding, strong analytical abilities and critical, creative thinking. Candidate should have the ability to engage off- and online audiences, and tell complex stories in an easily digestible way.
- Strong knowledge of business, technology and vertical trade media, and well-developed-skills in building and maintaining traditional and digital media relationships. A demonstrated hands-on media approach is required.
- The ability to develop and generate support for strategic, comprehensive communications plans that apply creative tactics and use a variety of communication channels, including digital (e-mail, social media, blogs and intranet), print publications and brochures, executive memos, face-to-face meeting scripts/talking points, special events, video, and FAQs.
- Experience with new digital media and social networking tactics and program development. Strong understanding of communities, monitoring, social networking, viral marketing and online community relations.
- A strong team orientation is critical based on the collaborative culture of the office and FleishmanHillard.
- Ability to illustrate a results-focused approach and commitment to going the extra mile for clients. Experience working directly with clients on day-to-day activities.
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver – gets things moving and keeps them on track. High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com .
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.