HP Worldwide Large Format Hardware Product Manager in Sant Cugat del Valle, Spain
Worldwide Large Format Hardware Product Manager
World Wide Large Format Hardware Product Manager
We are strengthening our team! Join the LFPro Strategic Marketing team in HewlettPackard with worldwide responsibilities for Large Format HP Latex Products.
This role deliverables' include, among others, identificationof current and future market opportunities, understanding of competitiveenvironment and deep knowledge on needs and wants of target customers, forproper definition and execution of future products. Primarily focused on smalland medium print services providers for graphics applications
Working close to the strategic marketing management and R&D of thelarge format production division, this person will be responsible for thefollowing:
- Drive the Low Volume roadmap definition & execution.
Deep understanding on competitor strengths and weaknesses to define the functionalities of future HP winning products.
Understand, analyses and support new product application, capturing regional needs, and developing them to be available at launch.
Regularlymeet with customers or channel partners during the development process
Definethe pricing strategy and forecasting, align with the business team, finance andregional leads
Developand coordinate marketing deliverables required
Completemessaging for the product, participate in the marketing introduction plan andperform internal activities to get the product or solution to market
We’re looking for a marketing or R&D experienced professional, withproven experience in business development and hardware management, who wants tojoin our team and contribute growing this exciting business.
· Collegedegree in Marketing/Business/Technical
· Experience in Large format digital industry will behighly valued
· Demonstrated experience in customer facing, hardwaredevelopment management and businessneeds of target customers
· Experiencein product management, product marketing fundamentals and Product Life Cycle management
· Technicalbackground will be appreciated
· Demonstratedknowledge of general marketing function either through education or workexperience, marketing tactics and tools
· Thoroughknowledge of research methodologies
· Leadership and organization skills, projectmanagement.
· Analytical and financial skills.
· Business acumen and strategic thinking.
· Strongorganization and multi-tasking abilities
· Desiredcommunication, influencing, innovationand creativity skills
· Lovesto talk to customers and partners to understand their needs
· Highlyorganized and detail oriented
· Ambitionto grow in a big company
· Fluentin English, other languages desired
Location: Sant Cugat del valles (Barcelona, Spain)
No shift premium (Spain)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html