PDS Tech Inc Software QA Engineer- Mobile in Santa Clara, California
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a candidate for the Software QA Engineer- Mobile position located in Santa Clara Valley, CA. Please call Recruiter Erica Trudeau at 512-410-6791 email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be joining a team dedicated to delivering the best in class music experience for our customers .
Your focus will be ensuring the quality of our mobile music application on Android as well as interoperability with the entire music ecosystem.
You will be responsible for defining test approaches and test plans for assigned functional test areas, expanding our current test cases and executing required tests.
You will own complete functional areas and must be able to define qualification strategies , as well as execute functionality, compatibility, integration and reliability testing for applications that are part of a complex mobile, desktop and cloud client/server ecosystem .
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, dynamic and detail oriented individual with a strong technical background and excellent black box testing skills.
In addition, this position requires an individual able to contribute in a fast paced team environment with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As our ideal candidate, you will meet the following requirements:
• Experience testing applications on mobile devices to include Android.
• Experience testing cloud based client/server technologies .
• Experience testing on OS X and Windows based platforms a plus.
• Music and/or audio mobile apps experience.
• Experience with automation test tools and techniques (Perl, PHP, Bash, Python).
• Must have a working knowledge of SQA methodologies and practices.
• Proven bug detection and regression skills .
• Ability to work closely with a large team of testers & developers.
• Experience reporting and tracking bugs & third-party issues.
• Extensive use of QA tools and networking tools.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced and informal environment.
• Familiar with client/server architecture as well as the ability to interpret logs .
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check. If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination.
PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
Immediate 401(k) eligibility
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, check out http://www.pdstech.com/
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details
To find a recruiter near you, look at our Branch Locator. at http://www.pdstech.com/pds_locations.htm