Experian Accounting Accountant I in Santiago, Chile
Job Description - Accounting Accountant I (162092)
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Accounting Accountant I-Job Number:162092
Role Purpose: Under the general direction and supervision of the Accounting Lead and Supervisor, maintains general ledger accounts in accordance with GAAP and the established company policies and procedures.
· Participate actively in month-end and year-end closing activities including preparation of journal entries, gathering information, producing documentation to support transactions and resolve inquiries received from Business Units and Corporate team.
· Perform monthly reconciliation of medium to high complexity GL accounts in accordance with established company policies and procedures. Researches variances and prepares adjustments to correct account balances. Ensures that all reconciling items are researched and resolved on time.
· Prepare audit schedules received from Corporate Team, always coordinated with the lead
· Interact and communicate extensively with all internal customer (Corporate team, Business Units between others).
· Provide accounting support to other divisions/cost centers.
· Perform other duties or special projects as needed.
· Associates/Bachelor degree in Accounting or equivalent in work experience.
· Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
· Intermediate to advanced spreadsheet skills (MS Excel Pivot Tables and more).
· Working knowledge of MS Word.
· Good oral and written communication skills and ability to use good judgment in the delivery of information get the deadlines, and problem resolutions (low and medium complexity).
· Detail oriented, numerical/analytical skills and organizational.
· Ability to work autonomously.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· "Experian provides an equal opportunities work environment".
Primary Location:Chile-Region Metropolitana-Santiago
Job Posting:10/17/2016, 9:24:28 AM
Experian provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request
in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
or 714-830-5022. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Experian will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Experian.